Dubai, UAE — August 13, 2017 — Valtek Sulamericana will be participating in the 2017 ADIPEC, located in Hall 12 stand 12140. Our industry and control valve experts will be available to answer any of your control valve questions or provide technical support for general and severe service control valve applications.
This year’s ADIPEC is unique as we will be releasing to the public the world’s first enterprise grade cloud based control valve sizing and selection software. The software will allow engineers to size and select control valves on a web browser, on a computer, phone or tablet, doing away from the many hassles associated with installing sizing and selection software on desktop computers.
Key features include:
- No more single user / network licensing issues, as the software is cloud based.
- No special hardware needed on the user’s side as all load needed for processor intensive calculations is carried out on our services on the cloud.
- No need to keep ensuring that the latest version of the software is downloaded and installed on local computers.
- Supports VPN based access for additional security.
- Customer cloud installation capable for companies that would like to have complete control of their own data.
- Allows for sharing the valve selection results with colleagues or third party apps, ensuring quick decision making.
- and many more features…
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand.
For more information about the ADIPEC 2017 event, please visit the official website or register today.
ADIPEC 2016 Post Show Gallery